* Monday and Tuesday, May 9 and 10: MCAP ELA
* Monday and Wednesday, May 16 and 18: MCAP Social Studies (8th graders only)
* Monday and Tuesday, May 23 and 24: MCAP Math
What to Bring
* fully charged HCPSS-issued Chromebook (Just a friendly reminder that you should be charging your device every night at home!!)
* Chromebook charger.
* headphones (All students received a set of wired headphones earlier in the school year courtesy of the CMS PTA. Other wired headphones will work just as well. While we encourage use of personal headphones to limit the spread of germs, the school does have some available for students to borrow and return.)
Ways to prepare
* get a good night's sleep
* eat a healthy breakfast
* report to school on time
Testing information will continue to be shared with students and families. Makeup testing dates will be offered each week. Testing dates are also on the CMS website calendar.